As we prepare to move to our new school, we have decided to make some changes to our uniform.
This is the plan, starting in September 2017:
From now on the PE Tracksuit is only to be worn on PE day.
All girls now have the option of wearing plain Navy school pants if they wish.
The PE Tracksuit consists of:
- Navy Crested Tracksuit Top
- Plain Navy Tracksuit Pants
- White Polo Shirt (No longer crested)
JUNIOR INFANTS 2017
All Junior Infants starting school in 2017 are asked to buy the new uniform.
The new uniform consists of
- A crested red V-neck jumper for both boys and girls. (Available at Morans, Charleville)
- Navy school pants or a Navy skirt or Navy Pinafore
- White shirt
- Navy and Red school tie (Available at Morans, Charleville)
- The School Tracksuit as outlined above.
SENIOR INFANTS, FIRST CLASS AND SECOND CLASS, 2017
Senior Infants, First Class and Second Class are free to continue wearing their existing uniform.
If however you need to buy a new uniform you may buy the new uniform listed above if you so wish.
THIRD CLASS, FOURTH CLASS, FIFTH CLASS AND SIXTH CLASS, 2017
There will be no change to the uniform in Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Classes, apart from those already listed under ‘EVERYONE’